Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wedding Couple for Carmen

Wow! My last post was more than a month ago!! Apologize to those that follow my blog. I was busy with a lot of stuffs, 24hours seems to be not enough for me! Joel is getting more and more demanding and always seeking for my attention. I also wanted to spend more time to him because now it’s the best time to ‘SOAK’ him with knowledge… Smile I’ll bring him to library once a week. He loves to go to library. Besides that, his class started last week. So I’ll have two morning free every week! YEAH!!

Back to my handmade… Smile.

This pair of wedding dolls are made for Shulin’s friend Carmen who tied her knot on March. It’s another pair of standing dolls. I’ve made an organza flower for the head dress. I’ll be sharing a tutorial on this soon. It’s easy to make.

P1060155