Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happy 9th Year Anniversary

Angie is my former schoolmate. She likes the wedding dolls I've made and wanted one pair for her own collection. I was so excited and without hesitation, I also include her two lovely children though she only asked for a pair of wedding dolls. ;)

I have not seen her for many years. The last time I saw her was after graduating from high school, well, that was more than 17 years ago! Most of our friends left home to pursue their studies and then settled down with their loved ones overseas. Hence, we hardly see each other again. But thanks to social media, such as FACEBOOK, we are able to stay in touch.
Happy 9th year anniversary, Angie. May God bless you and your family with abundant love, happiness & good health!

Happy 9th year Anniversary

A blissful family portrait

No comments: